Friday, June 7, 2013

My slut and her thoughts

Photo



"the masters thoughts on thingsformylittletoy's questions"

"the masters thoughts on thingsformylittletoy's questions"

-

No my little slut hasn't yet but I'm trying to get her to fuck them.

yes I would enjoy my slut fucking dogs and horses and would be happy to help her fuck them when she's ready to do so.

Yes that is my plan, to make her a bed in a dog crate, get her a collar and leash and let her be my little slut/bitch to be bred by our 4 legged studs as soon as I can convince her to make fantasy a reality

"from the little sluts master"

"from the little sluts master"

- Well my little slut is off and running posting things that she likes and fantasizes about. I hope everyone is enjoying what she posts. Feel free to ask her questions and I'll encourage her to answer them. Enjoy!!

britcock: Master James always warmed his cunt-toy up on her...



britcock:

Master James always warmed his cunt-toy up on her knees before strapping her to the cross for a proper flogging

britcock: The gardener brought his daughter into his Lordship's...



britcock:

The gardener brought his daughter into his Lordship's study wearing the collar he had given her on her 18th birthday; here you my Lord, just as we arranged, a plaything for your brother and your good self, do what you desire with her, she always was a slutty brat playing with that cunt of hers as my wife and I were sleeping in our cottage….

britcock: The serjeant dragged the maiden from the plundered...



britcock:

The serjeant dragged the maiden from the plundered castle;  Oh stop fucking whining; take the dress all the fucking way off bitch, so my officer's can see what their entertainment looks like for the night;  not bad indeed, that shaved cunt of yours is going to get properly abused soon 

britcock: Master stopped the car and dragged Helena out into...



britcock:

Master stopped the car and dragged Helena out into the ruined buildings; she stared up in complete submission, already wet with excitement as he held the crop in his hand to beat her tits in the sunlight…. just the start of the day, he knew there were tramps living in the building eager to use her as he watched and laughed

britcock: So many more pleasures to follow for the slave...



britcock:

So many more pleasures to follow for the slave tonight….

jason-schylers-lil-kitty: kristendixon79: Reblogged for...



jason-schylers-lil-kitty:

kristendixon79:

Reblogged for LadyBijou. i know you'll love this photo, but the question is, "Would you rather be the bitch with her leg up pissing while the dog sticks its nose in your ass, or the bitch on the ground, sticking your nose in the pissing woman's ass?" Tough choice for you. Which is it?

Personally; I'd rather be the pissing slut :)

jason-schylers-lil-kitty: Puppy trainig with Mummy :)





















jason-schylers-lil-kitty:

Puppy trainig with Mummy :)

would you really let your lover put lock you in a dog crate and treat you like a little bitch, to be bred when he wants you to be bred

Yes !  In fact, the thought of being collared and caged and treated like a bitch in heat really turns me on !  He could put a leash on me before taking me out to be bred.

justcrissy76: we're not supposed to like this…..but how can i...



justcrissy76:

we're not supposed to like this…..but how can i not????

david-atx: Great Danes seem to be a partner of choice for a lot...



david-atx:

Great Danes seem to be a partner of choice for a lot of my girls.

This is why.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



againstherwill: Left on the bike path by her abductors; stoned,...



againstherwill:

Left on the bike path by her abductors; stoned, naked, used, unconscious.  Think these two guys will get a piece?

No comments:

Post a Comment