Friday, June 7, 2013

Men Kidnapped by Women

"Well then, hello there!"



"Well then, hello there!"

Intimidating



Intimidating

Now shut up and listen!



Now shut up and listen!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Being kidnapped from the beach.



Being kidnapped from the beach.

Photo



Photo



After his third escape attempt the women who kidnaped him...







After his third escape attempt the women who kidnaped him decided that he had to be severly punished with.

Believe me, baby. When I say suck my breasts you will suck my...



Believe me, baby. When I say suck my breasts you will suck my breasts. It's not as if you have a choice.

It's taken you quite a while to learn, sweetie. But I think you...



It's taken you quite a while to learn, sweetie. But I think you finally realize that every time you try to escape from us you will be harshly punished. 

Come on Sweetie, don't fight me, just release your lovely man...



Come on Sweetie, don't fight me, just release your lovely man juice for me. Quickly now, there's a good boy.

Silly boy, was it really worth all the struggle ? Next time...



Silly boy, was it really worth all the struggle ? Next time when I tell you to suck my breasts I will expect an immediate response. Do you understand me?

Keep milking him, make him wish he'd never decided to go for a...



Keep milking him, make him wish he'd never decided to go for a jog in the park.

"You came. You know what that means, don't you?"





"You came. You know what that means, don't you?"

It was my cousin's idea to kidnap him but I didn't think...



It was my cousin's idea to kidnap him but I didn't think we would really do it, but it was so hot riding his big cock after we kidnapped him.

No comments:

Post a Comment